These are my two new favorite pictures of Dallin! He just started doing this when i'm feeding him and whenever he is in his chair. I think it is so cute. He is such a stud!!!
Corey cleaned out his bag and let Dallin play in all the papers what a mess!
Dallin sure does know how to make a mess when he eats. My oh my!!!
Then he got a bath!!!
Daddy and Dallin relaxing on the couch while watching tv
Here is Dallin sporting the bowl for his hat.
Here we are at my family reunion (Corey couldn't be there).
Grandma holding her baby boys.
Here is our attempt to take family pictures at a park with Tyler as our photographer.
I think they turned out ok.
dallin looks like such a little boy in this first picture.
Here is COrey and I at my parents house my tummy sticking out
a little from the little one growing inside!






1 comment:
Dallin looks so handsome! He sure does love his food!! I heard you are having another boy...Congratulations and you look great! Happy anniversary to you and Corey, as well.
Post a Comment