Saturday, July 28, 2012

Blog Update

Man it has been a long while... So much to update.
I will do a more thorough update later but for now this is the most recent happenings.
Dallin started school!!!
 I was pretty much a nervous wreck!! Took me a good week to finally feel like I was getting the whole "I have a kid in school now" thing down. The first day I had a panic attack when I realized I had forgotten to send him to school with a snack. The second day I forgot to send him with his teddy, which was the homework assignment, but I did remember the snack. The 3rd day I found out I was dropping him off at the wrong spot and he and I both got yelled at. Poor Dallin. His mom is a nut case!!! Luckily he has forgiven me and remembers it no more!

 On July 21st Corey and I celebrated 7 wonderful years of marriage. 
So glad to be married to a wonerful man that loves me and treats me right!!!


 While we were on our date we saw a double rainbow and tried to figure out what it meant, lol!!
The next day (our actual anniversary) we went kayaking down the salt river and we took Dallin and Bryant with us. So much fun. I was a little nervous about the boys going, I made them wear life vests and helmets and I wanted to tie them to each of us, and we did all but tie them to us. It turned out to be an awesome idea and I would do it again in a heartbeat!!!
 Later that night Corey made me homemade sushi and we enjoyed a bit of rain that fell. It made the evening so enjoyable!!
Adorable Charlie!!!










 And all the older boys jumped on the trampoline and showed off their awesome moves!!



I sure love all these boys in my life. We sure are blessed!!!

No comments: