Today after we got home from church Dallin was taking a video of himself with my phone and I took the phone from him to hold it while he did a few tricks then he comes up to my phone and says, "I approve this message, and I am Dallin" however I turned the phone off before he said I am Dallin. It was so funny, I got a pretty good laugh out of it!!
1 comment:
okay *THAT* is hilarious! What a cutie though. I love it!
And I figured out your post was from you, and was laughing that your log in name was "management", figuring it was a joke about being the manager of a family until I saw your second post about being logged in as your husband. I'm a dork!
p.s. yes, Oliver is tiny. I bet we could reinact David and Goliath with Oliver and Charlie... only there is no bad guy.
Post a Comment