This morning Corey and I decided to do some yard work. Dallin was watching me on the lawn mower but got sad everytime I got to far so Corey made a harness out of some rope and Dallin was tied to me. So we set off on our mission to mow the huge back yard and about half way through our mission he was sleeping. I thought it was pretty funny so I just had to have Corey take a picture. It did make the job a little harder and take a little longer but it got done and its ok mom, it was safe. he was tied to me!!! I know he looks like he's about to fall off of my lap but I assure you he wasn't! I'm kinda crazy, almost 7 months pregnant, mowing my acre lot with my 8 monhts old son on my lap. Nuts!! But we have fun!
Tuesday, October 16, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Kari,
Hey! Looks like you had fun in Mexico--the beach looked really nice and I loved the picture of Dallin smiling with Corey. Have a great day!
Wow! You did post a TON! I loved every single picture!
I bet the vibration of the mower put him to sleep!
I can't believe how BIG he is. He's sitting up and looks like he's trying to crawl already too....AUGH! Too fast!
So sorry to hear about your flight...yuck!
I love that you put things on his head and he just lets you! What a kid!
Kari, I love ALL the pictures! Dallin looks so peaceful sleeping on your lap and I absolutely love the picture of Corey standing on the beach with Dallin at his feet. He sure is growing into a big boy. When are you due? Can't wait to hear about the next Whiting boy! Hope to hear from you soon!
Yeah! i am so glad you told me you had a blog.
You have the cutest pics of Dallin!
I am totally excited about next Friday- i'll see ys then
(i e-mailed you more stuff)
Post a Comment