Thursday, November 1, 2007

Here are the facts!

#1 Fact: I'm married to my very best friend!!! I love Corey tons and bunches! I'm so glad that we get to spend our lives together for eternity. I love spending all my time with him right now. He is in training right now for Mesa Airlines and has had the past month and a half off due to not enough simulators for pilots so its been pretty nice having him home, and he gets paid to be home with me and Dallin. But I do know that it's going to be 10X harder when he does have to go to work. He will be gone most the month so it will be really hard!! But like I said he is my best friend and there is no one I feel more comfortable around and no one I would rather be around more than him.

#2 Fact: I'm crazy! I am expecting my second son in January. Less than 1 year after having our last little guy. Dallin is a great kid and we love him. He will turn 1 on Feb. 9, 2008 so the will be just short of one year apart. It's gonna be difficult, that's what I keep hearing but we are still pretty excited and can't wait to meet our son.

#3 Fact: I have a very hard time expressing facts about myself because (fact) I am VERY shy!!! I have a hard time coming out of my shell but if you can get me to come out I'm usually a pretty fun loving person.

#4 Fact: (this is out of the mouth of Corey) "You're very kind especially to people I do not know." I tend to be very concerned with other peoples welfare. I have an extremely big heart for people with disabilities. I took a boy named Justin, who had what i think was autism, to Coronation my senior year of high school. I think that was one of the best dances I ever went to. I really enjoyed that date!!! And i think he did too!

#5 Fact: I like to quilt! I very much enjoy making baby quilts, and if I had the money I would make them everyday to donate to children that are in need!. Right now I am just trying to sell them so that someday I will be able to just donate them. I love the thought of sending them to Africa and children's hospitals and places where they can definitely be used!

#6 Fact: I am very sad to have to move away! Soon after I have little Bryant we will be moving across the country, most likely to Charlotte, NC. I will miss all of my family and friends so much! I have never lived more than 10 miles away from my parents, who happen to be two of my other best friends, and it will be very different. My mom keeps telling me that my great grandma that lives with my parents keeps saying that she really enjoys it when we come over, which is very often!!, and I have to be honest I enjoy it to, and I will sure miss it! I will miss her and everyone else I am leaving! I will know no one there, and as I said before I am very shy, so this is gonna be a hard move for me. I better stop thinking about it though cause it makes me too sad!!

2 comments:

Meghan and Randy said...

I can't believe you are moving away! You were telling me how hard it was going to be for you and Dallin with Corey being gone most of the month. If you ever want me to come over, keep you company, and help out, just let me know! I would love to. You'll be great over on the west coast. Maybe you could join a club over there for quilting.

Jen said...

You are Super Woman! You can do anything you want. You are Awesome and you will be a great mom of Two & I know you will have fun in a new home- even though i will totally miss you. It will be One Great Adventure!