Tuesday, December 11, 2007

I need help!

If anyone has any good ideas for good quick easy meals for lunch and dinner (mostly lunch) i would love to hear them. I am having the hardest time thinking what to feed Dallin and I for lunch and dinner. I am just to tired to cook anything that takes a long time and makes a lot for just the two of us. So if I could know what everyone else is doing then that would probably help. I am having a pretty hard time with Corey being gone all the time now. I didn't realize how hard it was gonna be. I have NO energy these days and the closer I get to my due date the more scared I get. I thought I would be ok with all this Corey being gone stuff but I'm not so sure anymore. I mean of course I will survive and I'm sure we will all be ok I'm just pretty lonely without my best friend. He has been gone pretty much all the time for the past week and a half with the exception of seeing him a few nights last week when he came home to sleep. He gets done with his FTD training (I know that means nothing to any of you) on wed. Dec 12th and then plans to leave for Florida to study with his sim partner on Sat. Dec 15th and won't be home probably until Jan 1st or 2nd. He has Dec 25th and 26th off but the chances of him making it home for Christmas with all this weather are not likely. So anyways, I just wanted to let everyone know what is going on with us and if anyone has any advice for not going insane from boredom please enlighten me, PLEASE!!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

I totally know how you feel- i totally have nights that i can't think of anything to make. Here are some Easy meals.

grilled chz & soup- (I love "Select" brand- Veggie medely).

Any pasta- really easy is the tube noodles w/ canned sauce & mozzeralla chz.

stir-fry- steam some rice and buy a bag of frozen premade stirfry.

I always have ck breasts marinating, so they are ready to grill. - i eat ck a few times a week. I usually cut then up & put them in a salad, or just eat w/ a baked potatoe.

Hope this helps w/ ideas

Leticia Clarkson said...

Hey Kari, I also have a few remedies for boredom. Call me!! Haha. Adam is gone alot with work and full-time school. If you wanted to get together and let the boys play or even I could come get Dallin to give you time for a nap or something. I just had our 2nd little boy on Oct. 16th. How far apart will your boys be? Boys are fun huh? If it's alright I'm going to add your blog to my links. ok? And call if you want. 480-204-2793
Leticia (Corey's cousin) Just in case you didn't know who I was. :)