For our Chirstmas Eve we went to the park to have a picnic and feed the ducks. We had tons of fun and it is so nice to be together as a family!!! Dallin loved the birds and I couldn't get him to look at the camera. Dallin loved the cookies we brought for a treat!! And there were so many birds and ducks!! It was quite scary. I am terrified of geese, probably cause no matter what they always seem to chase ME. Well the goose came up for some bread and I had some sour dough bread taht I was feeding the birds and I gave the goose a HUGE piece to make her happy but I think it did something to her cause she was chasing me and then all of a sudden see ran over to the grass and started eating it a ton and then went over to the water and was drinking a ton of water, and then she took off. Ha that shows her!!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Picnic in the Park!
Posted by
Kari Whiting
at
3:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
That is so Aweome that Corey got to come home for Christmas. What a perfect present.
Call me when you have a chance so we can go over the baby shower.
Post a Comment