Monday, January 21, 2008

He's here!!!

Here he is in the flesh. Born Jan.18th, 2008, 10:36 am
Weight: 8lbs 8oz
Length: 20 inches
The c-section was quite an experience and I'm not
sure how much I liked it but it's over now so..
Corey realy likes them better. He said that he liked that
he didn't have to see me in labor but I don't mind labor so much.

The doctor said that when Bryantcame out the cord was wrapped around is neck twice and around his arm once and he was doing the splits. No wonder he wasn't turning around, he was all tangled up in there. I thought there had to either be two babies in there or this kid had to have a lot of arms cause i felt him moving in every corner but now it all makes sense.
Dallin came to visit but wasn't really sure what was going on. He liked all the wires better than anything.

We sure missed Dallin while we stayed in the hospital but we were lucky to have him come visit us everyday. Corey cuddled with him for a while and then Corey and I went for a walk with him and all the nurses fell in love him as he flirted with them. They almost didn't believe he was ours cause he is still a baby himself. I said no we're just that crazy!!!!

Here is grandma and Bryant. And us as we are leaving the hospital.


Aunt Jayme bought Big and Little brother matching outfits and so we had to get pictures of them together in them. Dallin sure loves his new toy that mommy brought home for him. He is crazy about baby dolls!!







7 comments:

Cody, Marianne, and Preston :o) said...

Wow, he is BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations! You definately have two of the most aorable little boys I've ever seen:o) We are so happy for you guys that he is finally here!

Dustin said...

Congratulations!! He is beautiful! I love the picture of both the boys! We are very happy for you guys!

Carolyn said...

Okay, you should definitely frame the one of Dallin putting his hand on Bryant's head--too cute! And I should definitely be doing dishes right now! See you tomorrow-
Carolyn

Leticia Clarkson said...

What a gorgeous baby! Congratulations. Dallin and Bryant are going to be best buddies! Hooray for little boys!

Jen said...

You look amazing & He is so beautiful!

Congratulations Tunz!!

Sarah said...

HE is so beautiful. Congratulations. Your little boys are the cutest ever!!!

Jennie said...

I love the one of Bryant eating his fist!

Cute boy pics of them together!