Monday, January 28, 2008

They must be brothers...

I took these pictues and then realized that they look so much alike. I thought it was pretty funny!!

How's this for a smile at a week old. He smiles alot in his sleep. It is so funny!!!

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is seriously one amazing SMILE:)

I Love the bubble bath pic's of Dallin too- Way Cute!

Carolyn said...

Hey--even thought I already saw these at your house, I just had to tell you again how cute your new and "old" baby look--I think Dallin will look like you and Bryant like Corey! Hope all is well!
Carolyn

Jennie said...

So Cute! I love your new look on your blog too! How perfect for your boys!

Kari said...

Hi, I was doing a search of my name (kari whiting) and found your blog and thought it was interesting I have a 9 month baby named Dallin. cute family you have.