I saw this on Corey's cousin, Dustin's blog ( hope she doesn't mind that I copied her) and thought it as pretty neat and wanted to do it also so here it is...
The ABC's Of Me...
A - Attached or single: Attached
B - Best friend: Of course, Corey
C - Cake or pie: Cake
D - Day of choice: Anyday that Corey is home!!!
E - Essential item: Diaper bag!!
F - Favorite color: I always say red, but I think it is really purple, I was gravitate toward purple things, ?
G - Gummy bears or worms: Bears, yum!
H - Hometown: Tempe, AZ
I - Indulgence(s): Long baths with no kids!!!
J - January or July: July I love the hot summers by the pool!
K - Kids: Dallin and Bryant two handsome boys!
L - Life is incomplete without: Family and Church
M - Marriage date: 7/21/05
N - Number of siblings: 1 older sister and 2 younger brothers
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges
P - Phobias or fears: Bridges and heights
Q - Quotes: I don't know many quotes but there is one I heard once I don't know who said it but I can still remember it for some reason " Where ever you go there you are" pretty silly huh?
R - Reason to smile: Dallin's kisses, Corey being home, Bryants funny grunt (sounds like a chipmunk)
S - Season of choice: Monsoon season, I love the rain and it makes everything smell so good!!
T - Tag three friends: Carolyn, Jen, and Marianne
U - Unknown fact about me: I have this problem...When I was on my way home from the hospital from having my number 2 child, which was born less than 1 year after my number 1 child I admitted to my husband that I missed being pregnant, what is wrong with me???
V - Very favorite store: I don't really like shopping but if I say anything it would have to be Walmart, i get everything there.
W - Worst habit: comparing things
X - X-ray or ultrasound: ultrasound, only the good ones, where you see your child for the first.or fifth time, those are amazing!
Y - Your favorite food: Applebees, boneless buffalo wings
Z - Zodiac sign: Sagitarius
Thursday, February 21, 2008
A little about me...
Posted by
Kari Whiting
at
3:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Wasn't this a great thing to do! I loved getting to know you a little better!! Hope you guys are doing great! Your boys are way too cute!! I love all the pictures!
Post a Comment