So I finally realized that I can't survive without my best friend. I have made the very tough decision to move across the country from everything and everyone I know to be with my love. We will be moving at the end of this month. It hasn't really hit me too much yet but it is getting more real since I have started packing up everything we own. I will miss everyone here very much! I want everyone to know I love them and will expect several phone calls when I'm gone. Please check in with me to make sure I am surviving life with two babies, and my occasional husband. And I WILL be back soon, so don't forget me!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Kari! I'm proud of you- I'm sure it was a very hard decision but it is important that your little family gets to be together as much as possible. Please let me know if you need ANYTHING! I will miss you terribly but we will have to keep in touch and I'll come visit you :o) Let me know what your plans are when you have time! Love you!
When are you leaving????
I need to come say good bye!
Kari---you made a good choice--plan on me coming to see you this summer. You can do it!!!just think of the adventures you will have!!!
Post a Comment