Alright. It must be the "boy" gene because Pat's nephews were always helping clean when I was visiting them. It was the cutest thing in the world to see our 2-year-old sweeping. Although, I think it has more to do with pushing something around than with actual cleaning. Hooray for wood floors!
I love this pic of the boys helping mom out. Just wait until they start helping with the cooking. I can just see them in the kitchen with dad on mother's day!
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
4 comments:
I'll hire them :)
Alright. It must be the "boy" gene because Pat's nephews were always helping clean when I was visiting them. It was the cutest thing in the world to see our 2-year-old sweeping. Although, I think it has more to do with pushing something around than with actual cleaning. Hooray for wood floors!
That's totally adorable Kari! Kaylie loves to sweep and mop the floor too.
I love this pic of the boys helping mom out. Just wait until they start helping with the cooking. I can just see them in the kitchen with dad on mother's day!
Post a Comment