Wednesday, April 22, 2009

They're gone!!!

Well I've been meaning to post this for a while but just kept forgetting. As of a couple days before Easter we got rid of the "B's" as Dallin would and sometimes still does call them. It was actually pretty easy. I just stopped cold turkey, had a few complaints, every time he would ask for one I would just tell him that we are big kids and we don't have those anymore more cause big kids don't need those. I never once got a complaint from Bryant. He never was that into them, I think it was a social thing for him! But now I never hear about them, well unless of course he sees another kid with one. But again we are big kids and we don't have those. We don't say the letter "B" anymore around him, or the word "Binki". It's so fresh but I am happy to say I no longer panic when I'm in public, leaving the house, at someones house, or anywhere for that matter that I don't have a "B". Hallelujah!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kari! I'm so proud of you and the boys. Just think of all the money you will save now that you don't have to keep running out and buying more B's. Love you!

Sarah said...

Good Work!

Jennie said...

Yippee! You did it! Way to go big boys too! I'm so glad that they got over it so easily...but I had a feeling they would, they're such good boys.

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Woo Hoo!!! Good job!

Meg and Russ said...

Amen Sista! Thats one of the greatest things ever... :) Love ya