I just love how much Bryant LOVES his little brother Charlie.
He is always right there to help me with anything I might need.
He just adores every bit of him!!!
Making sure Charlie is happy.
But if he lets his guard down, Asher, although he also loves Charlie, doesn't quite get it yet that he can't rough house with him still. So some times I find him hovered over Charlie like so, and Bryant or I quickly come to the rescue!






2 comments:
Whoa, that's a lot of posts!
Someone got some good sleep last night (hopefully at least)
Just caught up on all your posts...yeah! I will change the address to my blog so I can see it when it updates. I have the old address still... Anyway, hope you are having a good day--I know that is hard to do with a baby who is fussing...thinking of you!
Post a Comment