I think I may be a hoarder!!!
Not sure why I do it and it really bugs me!!!
Things I hoard:
-my children's clothes
-scrap fabric
-scrap scrap-booking paper
-bills
-and I'm sure there are other things I'm not aware of them yet.
Corey often gets frustrated with me about some of these things. He also laughs at me, when he sees me struggle to let go of the things that I mentioned above.
Like take for instance our kids clothes. They have entirely too much clothes as it is. Then he cleaned out the laundry room a while back and found a tub labeled "boys winter clothes".
I went through it and there were some nice pants in there, a couple shirts and I didn't want to get rid of any of it but really we don't need any of it either. I can barely shut the boys drawers as it is right now. I don't know where all these clothes come from really. I have been given hand-me-downs from my sister and some from our neighbor and I almost never buy the kids any clothes. Seriously I think I have bought the boys a handful of outfits in their entire lifetime. Yet I had a real struggle bagging some of these clothes up to get rid of them.
I think I fear that if I get rid of it then I will just have to go buy it again somewhere else at a later time so why get rid of it if I have it. Bad thoughts I know. Corey hates storing things, yet he also hates buying things so... I hoard things.
I think I might have two suitcases full of clothes in the attic for myself. I probably wont ever wear those clothes again but I never know so I hold on to them. It's a sickness!!!
I am a hoarder!!






No comments:
Post a Comment