So if not putting sunscreen on today while at the lake wasn't silly enough...
I rushed off to take back our red box movie before nine, I had just got out of the shower like, literally seconds before leaving my house.
I waited in line for about 10 minutes, it was a busy night.
It wasn't until I got home and Corey pointed out what I couldn't see that I felt like the huge dork that I am.
So we listed all the ways I was a dork tonight standing in line returning the red box before 9:00pm.
I was wearing my paint stained pants with my bright xx large tie died shirt
I had wet unbrushed hair.
My face was as red as a lobster.
And the worst one, I had black mascara running down my cheeks, from my shower I jumped out of and threw some close on and ran to take the red box back. I guess I failed to look in the mirror before I left.
We sure did have a good laugh about it though so I guess it's ok.






No comments:
Post a Comment