Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Mama, I feed Tar-ie...

Asher loves to help with Charlie when he can. He is constantly giving him kisses and protecting him from others. This morning he decided that he would feed Charlie. It was so funny.
Here Tar-ie, Here's a bite for you!!
 Num,Num,Num...
 Now one for me...
 and another...
 gobble, gobble, gobble, oops now it's all gone.
 Silly Asher, he loves baby food more than Charlie does so I guess it's ok. He did manage to give Charlie a few more bites in between gobbling up the food. He like which ever food is being fed, squash, peas, bananas, prunes, he likes them all.
 Likes them so much he is willing to like up his mess.
I sure love this kiddo!!!

1 comment:

Pam said...

Kari that is hilarious! So funny he likes baby food!!! Your boys are soo cute!! OH hey read your last post...oh scary for you! Hope all is well with him..