Had a terrible scare today, while nursing my baby he rolled over to sit next to me and rolled a little to far and fell off the couch. He started crying so I picked him up and about 2 seconds later went limp and his eyes closed. I couldn't keep him awake and ran to my neighbors and called 911 for help. It was very traumatic. The paramedics came and checked him out. It is the worst feeling to hold your limp motionless baby in your arms and feel so helpless. He did wake up but was in a major daze and wouldn't respond very well. He kept spacing out and it was terrifying!!! The paramedics said he was ok after a while and said to just keep an eye on him and told me what to watch out for. I hope I never have to experience that again!!! So scary and sad!! I am so grateful he is ok and is back to being my happy Charlie again. I counted my blessings today for sure!!!
Monday, October 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment