So i am going to have a new baby boy this friday. I am so excited to meet Baby Bryant. I am scheduled to have the C-section on Friday Jan. 18th, at 10:00am. I have been very nervous about it for a long time but the past few days I have felt very calm about the whole thing. I can't wait and I will let you all know how it goes. Wish me luck!!!
Monday, January 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Good Luck Kari!! I was just wondering today when you scheduled your c-section for... I'm glad you are feeling calm about it, and I can't wait to meet your new little one either!
Is Corey going to be able to be there for it?
I love you to death! You will do great!
Good Luck! Good Luck! Post some pics as soon as you feel up to it!
Good Luck and Congrats!
Good Luck! You'll do great! We are excited to see your new bundle of joy!!
Post a Comment