Turkey, Turkey, Turkey
This is me way after dinner with my birthday cake. It was very good!!
Here is Corey helping to carve the turkey.
Bryant loving all the good food!!
Here are all the kids ready for dinner.
These are a few, well all the side for our turkey dinner.
Homemade rolls
Getting ready for dinner.
Here are the kids playing outside while we were cooking.
Corey and Kaylie.
More getting ready.
Wednesday night Corey and I finally went on a real date without the boys. Our lovely friends, the Coles, watched the boys while Corey and I fully enjoyed a childless date.
Here is Dallin excited to go to the sitters with his Monkey.






5 comments:
That turkey looks great- I'm nervous for the day i have to make my own turkey.
Happy Birthday!!!
Seriously ice skating- How romantic!
Hey, that looks like a great Thanksgiving feast. Good job on the turkey Becky! What's that pacifier I'm seeing in Dallin's mouth??? I thought he was done with that thing? That's okay, I'm just teasing. Love you!
Hey--we went to that same rink in Charlotte once--it was so fun to be outside--I think it SHOULD be cold when you ice skate so you can SNUGGLE. Glad you had fun!
I am so glad that you went out on a date--jsut the two of you. It is really important that you continue to do that and develop your relationship outside of being parents to the boys. Plus it is good for them to be away from you both and for them to see you out together--It looks like you had a great birthday---Use thanksgiving babies have to stick together--I just stick with the pie instead of cake
I'm coming to your house for thanksgiving next year!
Post a Comment