Monday, November 3, 2008

So Much has been going on...

Yesterday I cleaned the fridge and this is all the food we had, oh plus the
6 cans of tune
9 cans of corn
2 can of cream of mushroom
5 corn dogs
3 potatoes.
We had corn dogs corn and potatoes for Sunday dinner. We are going shopping today!!

So... Here are our Halloween pictures.

Dallin was a Ninja and Bryant was a Mummy.

And I was Super Mommy. I even had a cape that listed some of the qualities of a super mommy. I made it on Friday and felt kinda silly when I was one of the very few mommies dressed up.

But I felt a little super, doing it solo!!

Dallin hasn't really figured out trick or treating yet. He got one sucker from the first person and was thrilled. He thought... well I'm good. and sat down and wanted to eat it.

They did pretty well on the candy.

But I was tired at the end of the night.

Then on Saturday we got up early and met Corey at the airport and headed of to Memphis with him. The boys got a little tired of being in the hotel so we headed out to the party life on Beale St. I was a little scared of the whole place and felt kinda bad about having my babies out here but it was fun.

I begged Corey for a ride in this Cinderella carriage but it was a no go.




I found some super cool glasses.

We ate at the Hard Rock Cafe, I think we will make it a tradition to eat at all of them where ever we go.

Bryant

Here are a couple vidoes from the night we went down Beale St.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The boys looked cute! So did you!
I'm glad you guys had fun in Memphis. You should be making a scrapbook of all the places you've been to. Some day the boys would love to see it! Love you!

Dmcguire25 said...

I was wondering where you went! It is crazy you always post, I must say you might have felt silly in your costume but you look beautiful! I loved the hair and you looks amazing, and doing it alone SUPER MOM does not even cut it! Hope you had a great Halloween, it looks like you did!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

They look awesome momma!