Friday, February 13, 2009

Biggest Loser Update

Well the weights are in and I'm sad to say I did not win the money pot from my biggest loser competition. However I am happy to say that I did lose a grand total of 12 lbs!!! I just have to be proud of that because that was very good for me!


Oh and this little man I like to call "BryBry" has become quite the little stinker!!! Getting into everything he shouldn't and having a huge smile the whole time he's doing it! I tell him no he looks at me gets a bigger smile and pushes that gosh darn button and then he goes to time out where we sits patiently until the buzzer goes off and runs right back and does it again. Boy oh boy what am I gonna do with this kid???


Don't worry Corey I didn't let him turn the computer off.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congrats on the weight loss- That really is a HUGE accomplishment!!!!

Have fun packing hee hee:)
I'm not jealous whatsoever.

CF Is Not Forever said...

Hi Kari! It was fun to see your comment on my blog. You look like your having lots of fun, keep up the good work!