Saturday, February 28, 2009

New Projects...


I finally finished this blanket for a friend of mine who is having a little girl in April. I absolutely love it to pieces!!! I told Corey when we have a girl I am going to make another one just like it cause I love it so much. It has a vintage feel to it. I hope she loves it too!!
Oh and please excuse me while we move. I may not be posting very much for the next couple weeks while I get moved in, take before and after pictures, and just get settled, man moving is the pits!! I can't wait til this is all over.

6 comments:

Jennie said...

I love those colors! So bright and cheery! Those are the same colors (from Heather Bailey's line) that I'm going to do my next apron in!

I hope your move goes well! Good luck!

Jen said...

Aww! So adorable! I love the colors :)

Meg and Russ said...

I LOVE my cute blanket you made for little Emersyn!!!! She will love it too. :) Hey can I pay you to make me a cute nursing cover-up? I don't have one and would love one but would rather pay you than a store if you have time to make it. I realize you're moving and super busy but probably won't need it for another month. Let me know! Love you! It was so fun to see you. Thanks again so much!

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

Ohhhh Its beautiful!

Becky Darlington said...

Wow Kari! That looks so beautiful! You should make another one and sell for a $150 on etsy!!!

Abigail said...

This is Abbey, I hope you can remember me anyhow this blanket is beautiful. You did an amazing job. I was talking to Marianne the other night and she mentioned how you might enjoy coming to our little sewing nights they are a few people in my ward who started the SecretStitch Club anyhow we get together sew,chat, and snack let me know my email is abodily@cox.net you can go to my blog then go to the secret stitch blog to see what crazy stuff I am talking about.