This is how we decided to spend our afternoon. Lots of sun, and no clothes!!! Made for two very happy, free feeling boys, and one very stressed but not at the moment mommy!!!
Too feakin' cute. I so have to take oodles of pics of my kids too....when I finally have them. You're so lucky you can play in the water in the bright sunlight. I love you guys.
That is so funny! Little naked baby butts are so cute! Glad you didn't get naked with them outside haha. :o) I told Allen when he gets a job I'm going to dance in the street naked. Ok, not really. lol
Ah, these pics bring back such memories of my girls' naked bums. I think it is the Arizona sun. I couldn't keep clothes on them. Your boys are adorable.
My name is Kari Whiting. I am one CrAzY MoMmY!!! I have four adorable baby boys. The first two are a whopping 11 months apart, the third came a short two years after that and another short two years later came our fourth! I am very busy needless to say and have so much to do taking care of these four little men in my life. Every where I go people tell me I have my hands full and I'd have to agree. I heard once it's better to have them full than empty. So that's my plan, keep'n them full...
6 comments:
thanks for clarifying about the clothes thing with you....LOL
Too feakin' cute. I so have to take oodles of pics of my kids too....when I finally have them. You're so lucky you can play in the water in the bright sunlight. I love you guys.
So fun!!
That's the best way to do it:)
That is so funny! Little naked baby butts are so cute! Glad you didn't get naked with them outside haha. :o) I told Allen when he gets a job I'm going to dance in the street naked. Ok, not really. lol
Ah, these pics bring back such memories of my girls' naked bums. I think it is the Arizona sun. I couldn't keep clothes on them. Your boys are adorable.
Post a Comment