Well it has been head ache after head ache!!! We got to Arizona on the 23rd to sign the papers for our house on the 24th (our scheduled closing date). We didn't close on the 24th so they pushed it to the 6th of March. We didn't close then either, things are so behind at the banks right now that we just got pushed back from the normal stuff, then we have to update all of our documents since it has been over a month since we gave them the last documents and..., and not only have we not closed on the house plus all that other stuff but the bank in which we are getting the loan from is requiring a TON!!!!! of fixes before they will give us the loan. Luckily the bank in which we are buying the house from are being very nice and understanding. Unluckily we have to fix the problems out of our pocket because the bank we are buying it from won't pay to fix it. It's so frustrating because all these things they want us to fix are things we already planned on doing but on our own schedule and budget. So now we are being forced to fix these problems before we even get the loan to buy the house. I just keep thinking that at least I will move into a beautiful old "new" house. Some of the things that we are fixing are the bathrooms and the floors, two things that get me very excited, they are going to be so dang beautiful!!! You're all gonna wanna come live with me!!!!
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
Sorry about all of the headaches! I hope things work out soon. Good luck on the bathroom redo's!
That's rough Kari! Hopefully it'll end soon and you can move into your pretty house. Be sure to post pics when you're settled.
I can't wait to see it!
I just heard a big story on the news about this very problem! So Sorry! Thanks for the lotion suggestion. I will try to find some. Welcome back to AZ! Where is your new house?
What's the story behind the picture of your boys at the top of your blog? I love it!
Post a Comment