Well it's been a while since we moved in and we have done quite a bit to the house. I finally had some time to take pictures while it was clean (this is an on going, never ending job of mine) so I thought I would post some pictures of the end results of our renovations to the house. We still have some more renovations that we would like to do but they will have to wait for another year. So here it is, the BIG REVEAL...
This is the entry way
(took down wood paneling and painted)
Entry way/ messy computer station(the couch is nice, it keeps the boys out.)
Living room
(painted)
Entertainment center that was already in the house when we moved in, and please don't be jealous of our fancy tv!!
(painted)
This is a weird dome that was in the house already. It's a bit strange at first but it really grows on you!!
(installed fan)
Living room(painted)
Entertainment center that was already in the house when we moved in, and please don't be jealous of our fancy tv!!(painted)
This is a weird dome that was in the house already. It's a bit strange at first but it really grows on you!!(installed fan)
(painted)
So that's about it for now. We're still working on getting grass in the yard, that will happen next year and we are planning on redoing the kitchen. But for now we're pretty happy with the house as it is.




















10 comments:
I love it!! You guys did a great job! Man it looks fantastic!
I love love love it! You guys did an AMAZING job. Well, at least now I know I can call you and Corey if I have any questions if I renovate something. Yay for you guys. Loves.
Great job! We need to ome visit sometime!
Wow Kari! You really do know how to decorate! lol It's nice being out of a boring snoring rental I'll bet. Painting makes such a huge difference too. I'm loving your drapes and I totally remember that fabric! Love the bead board in the bathroom and pedestal sink and the red walls with white cabinets in the kitchen...okay, I just love it all!!! What happened to the salsa fabric for your kitchen? I saw it in Mary Jos the other day and thought of you...almost made me cry! Seriously! I miss you!!! No one gets excited about fabric with me...
Looks beautiful Kari! I can't wait to see it in person! :)
Looks great! What area are you living in? Next time I need a room painted I'll know who to call :)
I laughed out loud at your "boy in time out" thing. The house looks great in pics and even better in person!
Too bad you don't have some before pics to show. You guys really improved the place. I'm proud of you! Love ya!
We have to get together sometime!
Looks great! Thanks for posting the pics of the house, I've been dying to see what your home looks like! I'm excited to see it in person in June! I love the dome, it's really cool! Beautiful colors you used to paint. I think we have the same taste in paint choices, I would have done the same thing.
I'm totally jealous of all that counter space in the kitchen!! And thumbs up to the awesome bathrooms remodels!
Great job on the sling too. I love that fabric.
Post a Comment