Sunday, April 5, 2009

By The Way...

NO I'm not pregnant!! Sorry, but I got ya'll goin, huh?!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

I like the paper route idea. I'll call you tomorrow and we can plan a day to get together:)
As for Hair, I am really cheap: Cuts $10-$15 & Colors range from $35-$55. I have 15 clients and my goal is to double that in the next 6 months:) Do you want to be #16 :)
I call you tomorrow:)

mom of fab five said...

A young girl had two small boys on my flight today--thought about you. YOu are one brave/crazy chickie LOL.

Good luck with the potty training--He is giving you the signs--go with it. Just start putting him on the toilet every hour or so and get him some cool underwear--

Becky Darlington said...

Hey did you get the house yet? Are you all moved in?