Thursday, April 30, 2009

pLaYiNg___aRoUnD!!!

Today Iwas watching my niece, the cute thing that she is (poor girl gets beat up by my boys), and I pulled out the camera for some cute photo ops. They're mostly of Bryant because he was wearing my mop cover on his head and it was so cute!!
Cute Dallin!!! He loves the camera these days and cheeses it up big time!!!
Mommy and Dallin
Dallin, Ella, and Aunt Kirsten in the background
Cutie Ella...ella...ella (everytime I say her name I think of that umbrella song)
Bryant giving Ella a hug
Mommy and Bryant
Bryant, he's getting so big!!

Mop Head






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pics Kari! Looks like you are having fun staying home and playing with your kiddos. Love you all bunches.

daddysshortbread.blogspot.com said...

Bryant is just adorable...and looks like he knows how irresistible he is!! You should frame that pic of the two of you, its priceless! I can't wait to hold him, but I think I might have to hunt him down first! lol