Monday, April 27, 2009

Pre-Wedding Pics..

My wonderful sister got married this past Saturday.It was so great! We really enjoyed it all!
These are a few pictures of the Friday before the wedding.
My little family at the family dinner Friday night.
Mom and Bryant, he's getting so big!!

Dad and Dallin, him to!!

This was after the dinner at my sister's. All the girls got together and hung out for a while and we made the flower pieces for our hair do's the next day. I was laughing so hard in this picture that I was crying. They were so funny, they stuck straight out of our heads. We eventually figured it out though!!
I stole these pictures from my cousin Jessica(pictured above with me). Thanks, it was so fun to get to see you and hang out a bit!

3 comments:

Jen said...

You look amazing- Seriously your face is glowing w/ beauty:)

Jennie said...

Cute pics! That's pretty funny about the flowers! :)

I can't believe how big Bryant is! And he has more hair too! What a big boy. Sniff, sniff.

Cassandra said...

I'm so bummed I couldn't come down. I so badly want to see more pics. I hope everything went well and they had a blast.