Dallin- Happy MaMe(in a french kinda way) Day
Bryant- Happy Mabee Day
Oh what sweet boys I have!! This morning we spent some quality time in Mabee's bed. It was lots of fun. Now today they will behave like never before, they will be on their best behavior and do everything I say. They won't fight, not even once, not even a little. Well in a perfect world maybe but I'm sure glad to have them even if Bryant has decided today will be the day he is going to cry all dang day long, he's doing a pretty good job!! Dallin has been a little nice, he didn't smear his breakfast all over the table this morning which is a usual for him. I love them so much and I'm grateful to be their mother and friend, I look forward to the many years we have together!!!
Here is a tribute to my lovely mother-in-law. Since she doesn't have any daughters old enough, or married enough to get into the blogging world just yet I thought I would take this opportunity to tell her what a wonderful lady I think she is. She is so kind, soft spoken, loving and patient!! She has and is still in the process of raising 10 children and has done a fabulous job I must say. We love you tons Grandma Whiting!!!
Here is a tribute to my lovely mother-in-law. Since she doesn't have any daughters old enough, or married enough to get into the blogging world just yet I thought I would take this opportunity to tell her what a wonderful lady I think she is. She is so kind, soft spoken, loving and patient!! She has and is still in the process of raising 10 children and has done a fabulous job I must say. We love you tons Grandma Whiting!!!
Oh how I love you mommy dear!! You are one of my favorite people in this world. You are one of the most giving people I know. You are a great Grammy and I love that my boys get to see you so often. Thanks for being my friend. You're are so kind and giving and I hope to be like that to, thanks for the great example. We are all lucky to have you in our loves!!







4 comments:
Oooohhhh....Its your mom. I love your mom, I miss her...
I hope you had a good day! Sorry that Corey was away from you today. I love that Bryant calls you Mabee! How adorable! I can't wait to see everyone!
Thanks so much Kari! I'm sorry that today ended up being so crazy but I am soooo proud of the awesome mother that you are. You are so good with Dallin and Bryant and they are lucky to have such a wonderful mommy.
Love you!
I've been meaning to tell you I'm liking the blonde haired Kari... Makes me think I should be blonde too! :)
Post a Comment