We like to spend our days outside enjoying yummy popsicles!!
Oh yeah, it's cold but oh so good!!
Cute Kiddos!!
Sharing is Caring!!
and then they traded.
Then the other night at my sis-in-laws she was baby sitting this little boy and Bryant was just loving on him. He is very into babies right now and was giving him lots of kisses. I was able to capture a couple.He's a great kiss giver if anyone ever needs a kiss!
Then today while I was trying to catch up on some neglected house work the boys were playing outside (not in the water) but when I went to check on them they were both diaperless and had poopy butts. I cleaned the diapers up wiped them down and decided to give them a bath cause they were completely dirty. But if you read the post from yesterday you know that my tub is out of commission and so I resorted to the old fashioned bath in a bucket type deal. Yes it was cold, but the boys loved it none the less. The spout actually made the bubbles so much more fun to play in. I think we will take more baths outside. I enjoyed watching them play in it too!!
Then today while I was trying to catch up on some neglected house work the boys were playing outside (not in the water) but when I went to check on them they were both diaperless and had poopy butts. I cleaned the diapers up wiped them down and decided to give them a bath cause they were completely dirty. But if you read the post from yesterday you know that my tub is out of commission and so I resorted to the old fashioned bath in a bucket type deal. Yes it was cold, but the boys loved it none the less. The spout actually made the bubbles so much more fun to play in. I think we will take more baths outside. I enjoyed watching them play in it too!!









4 comments:
I'll have to direct Molly to your blog--she really wanted to see that picture. The other ones are cute as well! See ya tomorrow!
I love it and it was a new Adventure for them! The girls love when I let them bath in the sink! It is crazy but you look amazing and they have fun and get clean so why not? Go you!!!
Too stinkin' cute.
regular hill billies you all are--i love hose baths for the little ones--how did that work out for you and Cory--you might have needed an bigger bucket and a higher fence:}--thanks for sharing--it put a smile on my face
Post a Comment