My wonderful mother took us to the Arizona Museum for Youth today.
It was a blast!!!

They have a really awesome Monster exhibit right now.
The boys absolutely LOVED it!!!

This was totally breaking the rules but was a cute picture so we did it quick!
Hurry now get him off the dinosaur!

Jayme and Rj aka Max the Wild Thing!!!

They had a really fun Where the Wild Things Are room.
RJ dressed up as Max, too cute!!

Grammy and her boys!

She read them the book while I recited it from memory.
I have read that book a lot!!!

Bryant playing

Sisters
(Jayme and Kari)

Cute boy!!!

Dallin sliding



RJ the zombie!!

Dallin the monster!

Our fun puppet show.

The black light room, so much fun!

My sister holding her baby bump with her goofy hands!

Another rule breaking photo op.

Ahhh the dino's got him!!

What a fun day with Grammy!!!
5 comments:
That picture of your sister with the hands is pretty funny! I wish we had takena camer with us when we went--looks fun!
It was lots of fun spending the day with you and Jayme and the boys. Our little monsters!
Love you!
So much fun! I'm glad that you commented on my blog so I could see your blog! You have adorable little boys! You are such a beautiful mom!
So Cute! Russ was just telling me we need to go on a family date there! Its looks like lots of fun!
Cute pictures! Looks like the kids had a great time! Where is the museum?
Post a Comment