I know it's been a while since I have updated but I don't have a computer right now, and I don't have a camera so I have been using both my mom's computer and camera to update as often as i can.
So we did our annual Mexico trip earlier this month. It was tons of fun and I'm so glad that we were able to go!! Here are a few pictures, well, actually a lot of pictures from our trip.
This is our attempt at our silhouette picture of our family as it grows.
Family picture
The boys loved looking in the reef when the tide would go out. They found so many treasures and weren't afraid of anything!!!
Here is my 6 months photo.
We did lots of fun things like burying kids!!
Hanging out on the beach!
Snorkeling
Lots and lots of quad rides!!
Eating!! Yummy food!!!
eating yummy snacks, dried mangos!!
Isn't he a stud? I sure think so! Grammy bought all the boys these matching necklaces!
My cute boys! And one that isn't so happy!
I mean look at him, he's gonna be a lady killer, watch out ladies!!!
Here is Dallin enjoying the reef a little too much!
Discovering new things
The other stud in my life, I'm in trouble!
Too cute!
Taken yesterday at my soon to be sister in laws bridal shower.
7 months






1 comment:
You look great. It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. we miss you.
Post a Comment