Friday, October 2, 2009

LOVE it!!!!!

Arizona's fall weather that is!!!
It has been cooling off so much this past week and I am so excited. I love going outside, you can just smell fall coming!!
I have turned the air off very morning this week and opened up the doors and windows. It was been awesome! The boys can run in and out as they please and I don't worry about them closing the door behind them.
This morning while I was listening to the boys play outside and crocheting I felt a bit chilly too! Oh how wonderful it is to be in Arizona this time of year!!! Not to hot not to cool!!
(Oh and I'm way excited for my electric bill to start going down, the $300+ we were spending on the electric this summer almost killed me!)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I know, you seriously can smell fall. Love it!