I was thinking it would be fun to have a girls night. I thought of a few different ideas of what I could do at this, "Girls Night". I thought it would be fun to make these cute word displays for your homes. If this sounds and looks like fun let me know. If your interested leave a comment on which word you would like or all if you want all of them. They are $15/ per word. I am planning on having everything ready to go (words cut out and supplies for decorating) next Thursday, April 1st at 7pm. Let me know if you'd like to come.
I made this LOVE for valentines day but now I keep it in my room.






3 comments:
SO CUTE! I'm lovin' the "HOME" one. What a great idea to stack the letters! I wish I could come.
I would love to come over Kari, but we hopefully have a family coming with us the Easter Pageant that night. So, I probably can't come, but maybe I will get the supplies still. I'll let you know.
I could come to help. I've already made them all. I actually could make a couple of homes for the family reunion auction. Sign me up for two Home. Thanks!
Post a Comment