Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Dr.Seuss

As I sit in my house tonight and I look around at the mess my beautiful children have made for me I feel like I'm in a Dr.Seuss book. Most appropriately, The Cat in the Hat,and those things have done it again!!!! I mean come on my pictures on the walls are even crooked. If only I had a three handled moss covered family gradunza, or whatever that clean up thing is called.
It's a good thing the boys are planning on a camp out
tomorrow, my house needs a break in a bad way!!!

2 comments:

Eric and Larissa said...

Did you know it was Dr. Seuss's birthday when you wrote this post? I thought you were going to wish him a happy birthday!

Jen said...

Are the boys doing an over night? I hope you get a good break & do some relaxing cleaning:)