Saturday, February 26, 2011

It is my lucky day!!!

Today I decided I would go out garage sell hunting. And it's a good thing I did because I found some awesome stuff!!Like...

This little beauty!! Only $5 yup I was super excited.
(Size Full)
Along with this little lady, again only $5. I almost jumped for joy I was thrilled.
I can't decided what color to paint them.
(size Full/Queen)
And then last but not least probably my best find of the day.
This gorgeous four poster bed with only a few minor scratches that I could see, with everything to put it together. SOrry it's not put together but when it is I'll post a picture.
Care to take a guess how much?
Well they wanted only $50, but I got it for $35.
Again I almost jumped for joy, I am so excited to see what I can do with these.
(size queen)
Any suggestions on what to paint the first two beds, and what do you think about turning them into benches? What are your thoughts on that?

4 comments:

Shaun Nansel Whipple said...

It it was me I wouldn't touch them. They look beautiful the way they are. :)

Jen said...

Wow! Amazing finds!
Love the ivory one! I would keep the color theme and give it a little rustic touch.

And I'm picturing RED for the black one.

Jennie said...

Oh goody! That's my kind of happy day!! Definitely the black is a bench. I would say to leave it black too, because it's details are so vintage. But I don't know how good the rest of the paint is holding up.

The white one...make into a bench, but more of a patio couch, with cushions to sit on, and a throw pillow. I love the shabby look, so I would say, cream with varnish (?) rubbed in the crevices for antique look. Any color would look great with the antique varnish. I can't remember if I'm saying that word right, it's late. :)

And the bed I would probably leave as is. DREAMY bed. Swoon.

Leticia Clarkson said...

Amazing finds! I'm sure whatever you do with them they will look amazing!