
And the 10 questions are:
1. Why did you create your blog?
My SIL told me about blogs in 2007 but I didn't quite understand them, but once I figured them out I was all about it! When we moved to North Caroline it became my life line with family across the country. Now I just enjoy sharing my crazy life with those who'll read, oh and to show my boys someday how wild they were.
2. What kind of blogs do you follow?
I love to read family and friends blogs and I really love crafty DIY blogs!!!
3. Favorite brand of make-up?
I don't really wear a lot of make up and never have. I think I have bought 3 or 4 things of mascara since Corey and I were married. I don't remember the brand but I always by the same kind. As for face make-up I've never worn it and eye shadow I wear once in a while but it's not a particular brand.
4. Favorite brand of clothing?
If I had the money to buy what I wanted I would probably shop at American Eagle and Aeropostal and places like that but I don't so I either shop at Goodwill or Walmart, if I shop which I usually don't.
5. Indispensable make-up product?
Probably mascara. I think if I at least have that on I then I don't look terrible.
6. Favorite color?
-That's a hard one, I guess it's depends on what it's for. for clothing I like pastels and in decor I love warm earth tones.
7. Favorite perfume?
Clineque(?) Happy and Happy Heart, Escada(?) whatever, and right now I have a couple of Guess perfumes that I wear.
8. Favorite movie?
Anything Action packed!! I'm not much of a Chick Flick kinda girl, but I will watch one on occasion, by myself.
9. What country would you like to visit and why?
- I would love to go to Europe and travel.
10. Would you rather forget to put mascara on one eye or forget blush on one side of your face?
Definitely blush
Here are the rules:
1. Thank and link back to the person who gave you the award
2. Answer 10 questions
3. Pass it along to 7 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
4. Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
The 7 blogs I'm passing this on to in no particular order:
Leticia
Whitney
Larissa
Jennie
Lindsay
Becky
Serena






No comments:
Post a Comment