Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Oh My Goodness...

I think my kids might be starting to figure it all, ok well not all, but figure some of it out.
Last night after FHE we let the boys watch a movie in the play room and while they were watching they made a pretty big mess with some of their toys. Corey may or may not have said something to then about it, I'm really not sure about that but when the movie was over and we were getting ready to put them to bed both boys came out and said there we cleaned it all up, and by golly, they did!! I was in utter shock. I couldn't believe it. They even put the kitchen stuff back in the right bin on the right shelf. Oh..my...goodness, it is paying off.

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Hooray!! It's so nice to experience something positive after trying so hard to teach one's kids!

Leticia Clarkson said...

Yay! Isn't it so nice to know that hard work pays off? :)

Jen said...

You must be doing something right :)