Yes that would be me today...
I am so tired of my messy overwhelming house. It is starting to drive me a wee bit bonkers!!!
Because of the mounds of laundry, dust EVERYWHERE, most of my kitchen stuff in my bedroom, all the other kitchen stuff around the almost empty but not quite kitchen and filthy living room, and just plain disorganized dirty everything, I was feeling a bit claustrophobic.
So my plan....
take the cranky fighting kids to the park with our lunch and have a little outdoors time.
Oh and I decided it would be a great idea to bring our little Daisy along for the ride.
(I would post a picture of her but I can't find my camera in my messy house)
Well it was a huge mistake to go to the park!!!
Talk about claustrophobic.
As soon as I got out of the car with my boys dog and food I felt like a bloody piece of flesh in a pool full of piranhas. Every kid at the park came swarming over to pet Daisy.
And it didn't help that it was lunch time and they all happened to be hungry.
I have never disliked other children so much. I usually love any kid and can put up with a lot, by put up with I mean ignore.
But today, at the park I wanted to scream and yell and tell all the mothers to please come get your kid, feed them, and watch out my tiny cute little puppy is actually a vicious child eating monster, not really but I wanted them to leave her alone. The poor thing was freaking out with all the kids around her and i kept telling the kids please go find your mommy. So some listened and they went and GOT their mommy. The other's that didn't listen asked "why" and continued to pull on the leash. I told that little girl to go away. I also told the little girl that threw a rock at Asher because he wanted to eat his lunch that he dropped on the ground. No big deal dirt doesn't hurt but when she threw that rock at him I "nicely" told her to GET LOST!!!
I almost packed everything up and went home.
I was handling my messy house better than this. But the boys were having so much fun and after a while the kids did leave me and Daisy alone so I decided to stay a little while longer.
We all decided to leave after the little girl playing in the sand thought it would be loads of fun to throw sand in Dallin's eyes and on top of Bryant's head.
Finally for once it wasn't my kids!!!!






3 comments:
It's one thing when your own kids ruin a park day, but when other kids ruin it for you, that's crossing the line!
Hang in there love!
Yikes, just when you thought you were going to get a break, you get pushed over the edge! Good for you telling the little girl to go away.
Sometimes I feel the exact same way at the park. Where are some of these mommies? I pushed a little girl on the swing one day and wiped her nose on her shirt and had no clue which mommy she belonged to. Wouldn't you talk to the person pushing your child in the swing? uh...yes!
my new blog
myeverydayfairytale.blogspot.com
Post a Comment