Who's that adorable little man??
The girls better stay away!!!
Dallin and Ella danced the night away and it was so adorable.
I love these photos~~~

My sweet mom holding baby Asher, he wasn't feeling good at all that night.
Funny story:
When my sis in law, Kirsten was married, Camille was taking pictures for her after the temple. In one of the pictures without Camille or the cute couple's knowledge I jumped up in the background. It was an awesome picture, by awesome I mean funny, because as you can tell I look horrible in the picture. But it was very funny so I had to have Camille's photographer take a similar picture for me at her wedding.
So here it is.
My parents at the party.
Dallin looks like he's up to no good in this photo.
The cake I made.
It looks much better in a professional photo.
Always getting into trouble, silly kid!!






5 comments:
That cake was so GOOD, inside and out. I love that you recreated the jump picture. Silly lady! :)
Love the funny pic & LOVE the cake!
I love the funny pic! I would like to see that side ofyou more! :)
Seriously, the cake looks amazing!
Jacob and Camille look like they were in desperate need of some excitement in that picture--they just had to look around! It is a great shot.:)
I love the picture with YOU in the background - awesome ! !
Post a Comment