Tonight after I put Asher down for bed I came out to the living room to clean up the blocks that were throw all about the floor.
As I was cleaning, Bryant got off the couch he was on to watch the movie that was on, and just started helping me clean up blocks. I didn't ask, he just did it by noticing and helping.
It melted my heart!!!
He says to me,
"Mom, I'm helping you clean up the blocks, cause its a big job and it's hard."
He wasn't even the one that played with the blocks.
Really who is that kid? Oh how I love those little tender moments that remind me why I love them so very very much.
It was a great early mother's day gift for sure!!!






1 comment:
I love when my boys help. Usually it's like pulling teeth to get them to do it, but it's nice when they chose to help all on their own : )
Post a Comment