Friday, May 6, 2011

Hulk, Spiderman...

Which ever he feels like being during the day.
He prefers Spider man but Spidy was dirty this afternoon so he went for the Hulk.
It cracks me up.

Lately he has been putting his clothes on over his costume and goes about his day normally. I don't quite understand why he does it, I mean it is incredibly hot here in Arizona but he insists. And usually it is pants and long sleeves. Today I put my foot down and said "NO you will not be allowed to wear your super costume with this sweater and pants over it, NO!!"
He is a nut.
When he is wearing spider man and all clothed he will come up to me and say, this cracks me up I'm laughing as I type this,
"Mom sing to me the spider man song."
SO I start singing, spider man spider man, does what ever a spider can, etc...
I usually have to sing it 3 times and while I am singing he is taking his clothes off to reveal that he is indeed spider man.
Oh how I love this kid, I do worry a tiny bit about his identity issues, will they get better?

2 comments:

Leticia Clarkson said...

that's adorable! oh the things kids come up with!

grandview relief society said...

I love love love this boy! What a fun and crazy kid.