Dallin often says some of thee funniest things and I often crack up, inside of course.
Some of the things I have actually remembered to write down are:
"This day is very interesting with this remote control car."
"Mom, I want ice with water..." as I'm going to get him a cup of ice water..."But mom I don't want the water just the ice, thanks"
"These bugs is actually no fun for me."
(He loves bugs so much) The other day Corey was spraying our tree stump for roaches and they came flying out by the dozens, very gross but Dallin kept saying I love you bugs I love you bugs, and so on. He didn't want them to die. Then later Corey and him spent some time outside catching bees in a jar, we have a bee hive in our front tree that we need to get rid of, and after catching about 15 or so bees he let them all go because we told him they would die in the jar.
"Mom, our house is a happy home!"
This one melted my heart. I'm so glad he feels like its a happy home and I hope he always does!!!






1 comment:
My alltime favorite Dallinsim is
"Grammy, why is it so hard to listen to my mommy?"
hehehehehehe
Post a Comment