Friday, June 3, 2011

Hot, Hot,Hot!!!

Yes summer is here and it is hot!!!
We have started the crappy time of use thing again, well we never really stopped using it, it just changes for the summer time and it SUCKS!!!
My house is so dang hot!!! I hate it!!!!
I am sweating and I'm not even doing anything.
If you have been to my house recently and want to tell me that it doesn't feel that bad, that is because I turn the air down when i have people over because I don't want to make them suffer like I do on a regular basis and I want you to come back and visit again.
I have splurged lately and turned the air down to 83 degrees and it feels ok for the most part.

On another note but not that different of a note, I have to figure out something to do this summer with my kids.
They are going crazy and therefore so am I. It doesn't help that Corey works nights and that means I have to keep kids either quiet during the day or I have to get them out of the house. Today we tried to go to the park but as soon as we got there Dallin said it was to hot and we left to go home where he said he could be cooler, haha.
I am a HUGE slacker and didn't get my kids signed up for swim lessons and I assume that it is a little to late to do so, I was also told that I was to late to do so.
I am thinking of trying to arrange pool play dates with people I know have pools so maybe I can try and teach my kids to swim.
I feel like everyone I know has their whole summer planned out and has things to do everyday an they are all so organized and plan things, what's wrong with me? Why do I slack when it comes to things like that, I'm not a planning kind of person and I don't think I ever have been. I will be surprised if my kids ever get signed up to go to school. It's not like I have a whole lot of other things to do.

4 comments:

Jen said...

Sprinklers and kiddy pools.
or we need to do splash pad play dates. Summer movies are only $2 and under 3 is free.

My girl is still taking people for swim lessons i think. She charges $8 per 30 min lesson. We start on Monday @ 4:30.

Do you want me to see if she is taking more kiddos?

Leticia Clarkson said...

Ditto jens ideas. Also the Library, go visit your in-laws or go camping on weekends. Good luck!

Liz said...

I can relate with the time of use. Bring your fans with you everywhere! :) I bet you could find swim lessons if you just look around, especially private individuals who are trying to earn $ for the summer.

Molly said...

I think when you weigh the cost out (at least for myself I have found) that it costs the least just to do the regular plan. The time of use actually costs you more in the long run. Thats what I figured out anyways. Ummmmm lots of otter pops!