Baby Whiting #4 is....
Another...
BOY!!
I was gonna wait to tell people but decided against it because although it seem silly to cry about it I did. I was really hoping for a girl, I even did my research this time to try and conceive a girl, but it just isn't in the plans for us to have a girl.
I am very happy to be having a healthy and hopefully happy baby boy.
I have a theory that the Whiting boys (meaning Corey and his brothers) only have one gender of child and after the results of my appointment yesterday, my theory still stands.
I am very happy to be blessed with the children I have and am so glad that I have been so lucky to have these children in our home. We are grateful for that huge blessing!!
I had a feeling last Monday while Corey and I were on a anniversary get-away in Mexico, that this baby was for sure a boy. I told Corey that I felt very strongly that it was a boy.
Yesterday when I went to the appointment Corey and I took all of the boys so they could see the baby in mommy's tummy, the one I talk about but they don't seem to understand cause they still jump all over me and ram their heads into me, anyways the dr. asked if we had any guesses on what the gender might be and I told him I know it's a boy. Then I told him to look at my kids and be very sure to be 100% sure of what you tell me this baby is. Every other time I have had an ultrasound he has always said, oh it's a girl... oh wait no it's a boy. SO I didn't want him to do that this time. I just made sure that he knew he needed to be 99.9% sure he was right before he said anything. No kidding 2 seconds after he started the ultrasound he stops and says I know what it is...
I looked at him and said, A boy.
He smiled an said yes.
So we are excited to be a little crazier around here.
I have come to realize that no matter how afraid I am of losing my boys to those "special other girls" that WILL come in to their lives, hopefully those girls will love me all the more for teaching my boys to be good house keepers and to realize that girls are a bit crazy at times and that sometimes they cry A LOT!!!






3 comments:
Congratulations! I love boys! I am really hoping that we only have boys. So far so good! Besides you and Corey make the cutest boys ever!!
Kari, I love you so much and i know how bad you deeply wanted your girl. But you were right, jut think of all the amazing daughter in laws you are going to have!
Having all the same gender is also such a fun treat- not many people get that opportunity.
Congrats on your little boy! He is going to have the best brothers to take care of him and be his best friend!
Loves!!!
I am super excited to meet this new little Whiting! I can't wait to see who he looks like. I will definitely spoil him like I do all the rest of my boys!!! Love you!
Post a Comment