Why do mornings have to come so early? It feel like I fall asleep and then only moments later I wake up. This morning woke me with the wonderful sounds of thunder. I wasn't happy with the time I was hearing this "thunder" but the sound of it was nice, since I would love to have a wet thundering day. However, as I lay in my bed next to my leach of a baby, I realized that the thundering sounds I was hearing were not coming from outside my window... they were coming from my hallway and the sounds were starting to sound too familiar and getting stronger and scarier by the minute. I shut my eyes and pretended that the "thundering" combined with the rain sound machine at the end of my bed was in fact the day I would love to wake up to. Then as the thundering turned into the bathroom door opening so wide that it was repeatedly being slammed into the wall that is just on the other side of my bedroom I decided I would finally get up and take care of those beautiful children that I love so much. Here we go again, another energetic day filled with man made tornadoes and thunder!!!
Wednesday, October 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment