( Thanks Alex!!)Yesterday we went over to our friends house and had them take some photos of us. They have a beautiful home and we were loving the yellow leaves out back. It was lots of fun and I can't wait to get some of them framed!!
My absolute favorite!!

Silly Dallin

I love the look on Corey's face here.


Flying High


Having Fun


Blue Eyes Bryant




Brothers

Together Forever!!
(but i think there is something missing in this photo??)

These were the last few we took and you can see how much the boys loved this one!!
"Hey you're invading my space Bryant!"

"Gosh brother that really hurt!" says Bryant...
"I'm outta here" said Dallin

Then mommy got a weird look on her face??... aren't family photos fun??

"Can we be done now?"
10 comments:
These are amazing! You look so tiny!!! These are really great and I love the one of the boys flying just like their daddy! Hope you are good I haven't heard from you in a while. Again these are wonderful and I think you are missing a little lady in the picture~:) You are a little out numbered 3:1. Happy Holidays!
My Favorite is the header & the b&w on the swing. The leaves are so gorgeous!
P.S. You are looking HOT!
I love the pictures.... but, I love your kids -- so, I am biased!
Hey-I had to get on here three times just to tell you how cute you guys look! My cute daughter had other ideas, but now she is in dreamland so I can finally write you a comment! :) THat's great that Alex helped too--she did a great job!
I love looking at your blog. Wish I could get my hands on those boys. They won't even know me the next time I see them. Okay, what is missing in the picture? Are you expecting? Nosy grandma wants to know. Hope to see you for the holidays. Love, Grandma Mary
Someone is missing! :)
Beautiful fall colors. I love the ones of the boys being true to their age...crying and all. Those are great memory pics.
Cute shirts for you and Corey.
You look great!! Awesome pictures!
I LOVE that first picture! I want one just like it! Oh, and I thought you had no friends? I thought I was your only friend? Now I'm jealous...jk!
I love the pictures! We just had ours done today. Kids sure make it quite an experience. We were practically begging Braden to smile! What wonderful memories!
Such cute pictures! And you look amazing! What has been working for you? I'm glad you realized I've easily been finding the weight you've been losing- I've been meaning to tell you for some time now but have been so scatter-brained! I wonder why... You have a BEAUTIFUL little family :)
Post a Comment