Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fun Stuff...

This is what one might look like after a night spent wrestling with 3 energetic boys. I'm definitely out numbered!!
This is just a silly picture of Bryant.
I watch a couple girls for a friend while she works out and in return she watches my boys while I work out. The other day when the girls came over Corey was so awesome and read stories to all the kids!!
Then I went to go do laundry the other day and I turned on the washer and opened it up and found this...
Dallin loves to help me do laundry. He is very good at putting the clothes in the washer and then into the dryer and he even know how to clean the lint trap and where the lint goes after he removes it from the trap, he's so smart!! But... I guess he doesn't understand that we shouldn't put our toys and shoes in the washer.


This is just a cute picture of Bryant.
Last Thursday Corey had forgotten his phone charger at home when he left for a trip so I was planning on bringing it to the airport for him on Friday morning. I looked at his flight to see when it got in and realized he only had one more flight after that so I took a quick shower got the boys dressed, packed a few things and was out the door in a half hour. We met him at his gate when he got in and he was very surprised!! I love surprising him! So we went to Birmingham with him for the day and returned the next morning. It was lots of fun!!
My cute Hunny!!
Here are the boys playing in the bath in the hotel this was lots of fun, I think they played for almost an hour!!
Then we went to eat at a seafood place. We ordered Whiting fish and popcorn shrimp. It was pretty good too!!

Then we also took a trolley ride, I was way excited about this. I hadn't been on a trolley since I was a little kid. It only cost $.25 for both Corey and I, the boys were free. It was lots of fun!!
The whole family photo on the trolley.
Then Dallin got in trouble when he decided to climb on the table and get my drink.
We also walked to a art museum that was free of charge. It was lots of fun looking at all the neat art. They had paintings and sculptures and cool old furniture from the 1800's and back. I loved the paintings most of all!!
This was the view from our hotel room.
The boys loved it!!
Then this is a funny photo of Dallin wearing his hat that Uncle Jacob made him last year at Christmas time. I think he kinda looks like one of those German soldiers, at least that's who I think it is.
Then this is the boys playing in the tub at home while mommy rests on the ground.
I was cleaning the kitchen the other day and I had both boys screaming at my feet cause they wanted to help my do dishes. So to fix the problem I told them they could both help and I gave Dallin the vacuum and Bryant the broom and I was able to finish the dishes in peace.


5 comments:

Jennie said...

What a smart mommy giving the boys something to do to "help" while you finished the dishes.

I'm so happy for you that you have a great friend who you can swap watching kids with so you can both exercise!

Anonymous said...

That was fun reading through all the "fun stuff" you guys have been doing. What great adventures you are having! I just can't wait to give those two cute boys a big hug and kiss! Love you!

Carolyn said...

That is awesome--your little minions doing your "work" for you--train them young right? You are such a spontanious fun wife by the way!

Dan and Amanda said...

YAY! We love your family! You guys are the best and the cutest! Happy Thanksgiving!

Dmcguire25 said...

Well done mommy with the broom and vacume trick you rock!!! I love it!