This morning I went into the boys room while they were still sleeping to capture this.

Is this not the sweetest thing ever?

Please ignore that they are still in the clothes they wore the day prior, they fell asleep on the way home from the church party we were at. I sure love watching them sleep.

Here are a couple projects I have been working on lately. Check out more photos in my Etsy site on my side bar.
Burp cloths

Lovie and burp cloth

Super cute baby boy blanket


Then after we got back from Puerto Rico I tried to make some Puerto Rican food. It was quite as tasty as the real stuff but Dallin still loved it. He couldn't get enough.
Fried chicken and Rice w/ beans.

Then another night I make these super delicious chicken quesadillas. They had marinated chicken, caramelized onions and grilled tomatoes, of course cheese. Yummy!!
4 comments:
That's so funny Kari. You used to sleep just like that all curled up on your tummy. So precious!
You are so crafty! I love them all.
The food looks yummy too.
Im so glad you updated, I always check in on you guys and the cool things you make and do and I have not seen anything new!!! I love those blankets with the fuzzy on the inside! You made those? You are great!!!
Yummmmmmmmmy! I love that green blanket!
Post a Comment